Sunday 2 February 2014

Blog promises!

Dear Blog,

I promise in 2014 I will try harder not to forget about you because I am busy blogging for work!

I am going to try to blog once a week and I am going to start with trying a new recipe every week and blog about it!

For Christmas I got a slow cooker recipe book and this week I am going to attempt to cook a lasagne!  Lasagne is my fave comfort food so if this works I will be over the moon! Mmmm dribbling already!

I also said in 2014 I will be more organised! So with a little Pinterest inspiration and the slow cooker I am going to have a go at preparing and freezing a full weeks of slow cooker recipes at the weekend. Then I can just bung them in every morning and let the slow cooker weave it's magic!

Kind regards,

Lucy (aka the sloppy blogger)

No comments: