Friday 9 November 2007

Lazy lil blogger . . .

Oh I have been very lazy this week with both blogging and scrapping!! Well I got my butt into gear and did 3 LO's yesterday while George made xmas cards for our nearest and dearest. Will add a piccy of one of his efforts later when I have more time.

Got the house challenge done and broke into my once upon a time stash!!! ooohhhhhhh I was so brave that I even cut a bit of it!! (we all know it should just be stroked and admired and not actually used!). I'm not that vein to do a page that refers me to me as a 'beautiful princess' but I want it to be part of a 2 page LO of me n the other half. His page will say 'there once lived a handsome prince' awwwww how sweet (makes you wanna gag eh? lol)



I also did wk 1's challenge. went nostalgic and xmasy with a LO of me and my nan opening xmas pressies when I was a lil girl (awwwwwww!!)

And I completed the 2nd LO for my Double LO of New Years Eve . . .







No comments: