Sunday 21 October 2007

Another week closer to Christmas!!!

Well another week is over!! that makes a whole week closer to my favourite time of year yipppeeeeeeeee!!

Not been up to much this week as I've developed a cold and with the cold nights setting in I've decided to hibernate!! Looking forward to a busy week next week tho.

Am meeting up with 4 old school friends on Wednesday for a mini re-union - should be interesting as we have not seen each other for nearly 10 years OMG!! We all found each other on the wonder that is facebook lol

And not forgetting my breast cancer awareness pink pamper party!! to help raise money for break through breast cancer - as I am an avon rep and this Friday is wear pink to work and donate £2 I decided to host a pink pamper benefit party to raise money for avon's associated charity break through breast cancer and with losing 1 nana to breast cancer and 1 nan riddled with cancer I feel it's a good cause cos if you find a cure for one you can find a cure for them all!! I will take time this week to remember those we have lost to this terrible condition (Betty, Joan and Cis) . . . we miss and love you all x










well better go n snuggle up in bed with my vicks n box of tissues xox

No comments: